DockParts supplies a special glass fiber-reinforced plastic (GRP) walkway for the walk decks of jetties and bridges in marinas. This allows you to renew your wooden jetties quickly and, above all, sustainably. The grids are easy to assemble yourself and also provide a contemporary look to your marina.
* Maintenance free and lightweight
* Top layer provided with grit for guaranteed anti-slip, even under winter conditions!
* The small mesh is suitable for the drainage of rainwater, keys and personal belongings
cannot fall through the grid into the water
* No aging, indication shelf life> 50 years
* Resistant to (sea) water, grease, diesel oil and petrol
The installation of the grids is easy to do yourself. Grid panels can be cut to size by yourself or by DockParts. We can also take care of the entire installation for you by our own installation team.
Good advice and customization
DockParts is happy to advise you on renewing your complete scaffolding plan.
By using these gratings and only a few mounting parts, existing jetties can be neatly and flatly converted or renovated.
Boat owners and visitors will particularly appreciate these safe walkways.
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register