The boat nose float is a streamlined float that is used in floating structures in combination with the "standard floats".
Floatlands is a modular construction system for floating structures and is ideal for work rafts, etc. Read more..
This streamlined float can be used with floating structures.
Please note that this float has less buoyancy than the standard float.
The Floatlands floats are unique, because the beams and planks that make up the construction are attached directly to the float: so you don't have to make a frame to which the floats are then attached, as with most systems. All common materials can be processed on the floats: from (hard) wood or plastic planks, to galvanized or plastic grid plate or aluminum planks. The construction will have to be tailored to the use: a simple terrace in a residential area places different demands on the construction than a jetty along a water with a lot of waves. Floatlands is a durable, environmentally friendly product that does not contain foam. The Floatlands floats are made of Poly Ethylene (PE). This basic plastic can be easily reprocessed. The floats have an average wall thickness of 6 mm.
What makes Floatlands unique:
* Each float has 12 holes. Thanks to these holes, you can quickly attach planks or beams with M12 bolts
* The floats are therefore used as a structural coupling piece! So you can always make changes by loosening the bolt connection.
* You can provide the floats with ballast through the filling opening. You have control over the waterline.
Preferably use fine gravel as ballast.
* Deck boards can be attached directly to the float, this saves a lot of work and construction wood.
* The floats are stackable and can be transported and stored efficiently!
* The floats can also be combined with a standard scaffolding tube, so that all kinds of applications can be realized.
If you would like a floating construction but you do not have the possibilities to build it yourself, please contact uw. We will discuss your wishes with you and provide you a free quote.
The boat nose float is a streamlined float that is used in floating structures in combination with t..
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register